The protection of your data is important to us, Gladspring. Therefore, we would like to inform you in the following about the extent to which we process data in the context of our online offers and how we protect them. And we would like to inform you about your rights in this regard.
I. Name and contact details of the controller
Dulce Et Utile Webdesign
Schmales Feld 10a
32805 Horn-Bad Meinberg
Responsible: Alexander Hetzel (address and contact details as above)
II. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their usage
The collection and storage of personal data basically happens in two ways: when visiting our website and when contacting us.
a) Visit of our website
When you visit our website (https://alexanderhetzel.com), the browser you use on your device to access our website automatically sends data to the server of our website. These are temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following data are automatically collected and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting device,
- date and time of access,
- URL and title of the retrieved file,
- website from which the access takes place (so-called "referrer URL"),
- utilized browser,
- utilized operating system,
- name of your access provider
The above data is processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure a frictionless connection to our website,
- to enable you to conveniently use our website,
- to ensure system security and system stability,
- to do more administrative work
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes already mentioned above. In no case, however, we use the data collected to draw conclusions about your person.
In addition, we use analysis services on our website, which we will explain in more detail in Section V.
When contacting us (eg via contact form, e-mail, telephone, social media, etc.), the data provided by the user will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request and processing it in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. For the contact form, only minor details such as name, e-mail address and message are required to enable the communication at all. User data can also be stored in a Customer Relationship Management ("CRM") system or similar software.
We delete the requests, if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every two years. Furthermore, the legal archiving obligations apply.
III. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you provide us with explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR a legal obligation exists,
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR, it is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Cookies are small files containing data that are placed on your device, be it a desktop computer or mobile gadget. Cookies are used by many online service providers to make their websites or services function or work more efficiently. Sometimes they are used to report information.
You distinguish two broad types of cookies. The ones that are set by the website owner (which in this case would be us, Gladspring) are called "first party cookies". The cookies that are placed by other tools or services, but are included on our website, are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies make it possible to deliver certain services or interactive elements to website users. An excellent example of this is Google maps, which are created by Google and are then included in a website. These maps usually save cookies from Google on your device (which is why we don't use them).
What makes third party cookies dangerous is the fact that these third parties can recognize your device, even if it hasn't ever visited your website before. They can recognize you as the user of the site that transmitted the third party cookie.
At the moment, cookies are not used on our website.
V. Analytics Tools
At the moment, this website does not use any external analytics tools. We do this to protect the privacy of our users.
V. Other services and plugins used
On our website we use various services and plugins, which we would like to explain in more detail below.
a) Hosting & server
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services:
- infrastructure and platform services,
- computing capacity,
- storage space and database services,
- security deposits,
- technical maintenance services we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
Here we or our hosting provider ALL-INKL.COM - Neue Medien Münnich (owner: René Münnich, Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf, Germany) process the following data:
- inventory data,
- contact details,
- content data,
- contract data,
- usage data,
- meta and communication data
of customers, prospects and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in order to ensure an efficient and secure provision of our online offers acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (data processing agreement).
b) Google Fonts
This site incorporates fonts from Google Fonts, an offer from Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/ (hereafter "Google"). This is done for the purpose of a contemporary and user-friendly presentation of our website in terms of our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
To use this feature, your IP address must be transmitted and stored to Google's servers in the United States. As a provider of this website, we have no influence on this data transfer.
VI. Rights of the aggrieved party
To protect your data, you have extensive rights, which we would like to explain to you below. You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, or the processing was unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once granted consent towards us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
VII. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is granted by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation and objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Data security
To secure our website, we use a so-called SSL certificate with a 256-bit encryption (or with 128-bit encryption, if your browser should not support better encryption).
Whether a website has an SSL certificate can be determined, for example, via an external service such as the Qualys SSL test (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/). Most browsers also provide the ability to view the certificate directly. However, since the procedure differs depending on the manufacturer, we ask you to consult the operating instructions or the documentation of the manufacturer of your browser.
In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.